Collection of Personal Information
This Web Site only collects personal information with your knowledge and consent.
We collect and store e-mail addresses from any communications that you may send to Nosihtam Inc. through the Web Site. We may use your e-mail address to communicate with you as appropriate (for example, we will reply to your e-mail if your e-mail indicates that a response to your inquiry is requested or to address a concern or complaint that you may have).
We do not collect cookies (i.e. alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable web sites to recognize visitors on subsequent visits).
Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
Nosihtam Inc. generally collects, uses and discloses personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain responsible relations with our clients
- To provide our clients with Nosihtam Inc. services, including demographic analysis, competitive market analysis, creative design services, advice on strategic placement, cost-effective recommendations, verification of accuracy and annual program assessments;
- To understand, develop, and/or enhance the needs, desires, concerns or opinions of our clients;
- To manage and develop Nosihtam Inc.'s business and operations, including personnel and employment matters;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To carry out any other purpose that an individual has authorized.
Personal information will not be sold, rented or licensed. Personal information may be shared with third parties:
- When we have an individual's consent, whether express or implied;
- To third party agents or suppliers engaged by Nosihtam Inc. to perform functions on our behalf;
- If and when we are involved in a corporate re-organization or we sell or lease all or part of our business; and
- Where required or permitted by law.
Nosihtam Inc. makes reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information it collects is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
Protection of Personal Information
Nosihtam Inc. takes reasonable measures to ensure that personal information is protected by appropriate physical, organizational and electronic security safeguards to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. All security safeguards employed by Nosihtam Inc. are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
Openness and Access to Personal Information
An individual may access any personal information that Nosihtam Inc. has concerning them by sending a written request to the Nosihtam Inc. Privacy Officer. Nosihtam Inc. may advise an individual in advance if there is a minimal charge to conduct a search of our records and will respond within 30 days.
Where an individual has been provided with access to their personal information, they shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of their personal information and have it amended as appropriate.
Contact our Privacy Officer
Nosihtam Inc. Privacy Officer
PO Box 2356 Main Station,